- To enhance women’s engagement and influence in all spheres of the economy.
- To increase women’s employability through training, internships and skilling.
- To prevent and reduce sexual and gender-based violence and secure women’s empowerment and agency.
- To construct women’s economic empowerment indices for tracking progress made in empowering women.
- To promote gender responsive budgeting processes.
- To strengthen capacity to conduct policy driven research at Kenyatta University and to generate gender data and statistics to advance the wellbeing of women, girls, men and boys.